Has “Rachel from Card solutions” labeled as you?
Telephone fraudsters understand that Americans tend to be sick and tired of high interest levels on their bank card balances and now have for many years been attempting to make the most of that disappointment by tricking customers into spending them whenever several thousand dollars for bogus price reduction programs.
This con, usually started by pre-recorded robocallers like “Rachel,” happens to be taking place for a long time. And despite numerous enforcement activities by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), it simply won’t go away.
Bikram Bandy, coordinator of this FTC’s don’t Phone plan, claims he’s concerned that lots of people are falling when it comes to fraud – and losing profits – whenever provided the “too-good-to-be true” pledge of unrealistically low interest.
“It’s disheartening that this con goes on, and it does carry on because fraudsters are earning money from it,” Bandy told NBC News.
Trying to navigate through all the travel reward card options? Are you trying to pick the best credit card to earn free travel? This video should help! We break down the three major categories of travel rewards credit cards so you can pick the right card for you.
Each section contains the following structure:
– Example credit cards
– My experience
Since it’s a long video, here are some markers to help (in case you want to skip to a specific section)
1:19 – Co-branded / loyalty cards
4:29 – Flexible points program cards
9:00 – Flat-rate cards
12:12 – Questions to help you decide which card is right for you
Please share your experiences and ask any questions in the comments section!
APPLICATION / REFERRAL LINKS:
– Chase Sapphire Reserve ⇨ http://bit.ly/2eVRPTc
– Chase Sapphire Preferred ⇨ http://bit.ly/2t1PAX0
– Chase Freedom ⇨ http://bit.ly/2tZxuCd
– Chase Freedom Unlimited ⇨ http://bit.ly/2tZLT19
– Chase Ink Business Preferred ⇨ http://bit.ly/2gza7dI
– Chase Ink Business Cash ⇨ http://bit.ly/2sBekoe
– Chase United MileagePlus Explorer ⇨ http://bit.ly/2uuD6ak
– American Express Blue Cash Preferred ⇨ http://bit.ly/2uWkK2Z
EQUIPMENT (USED TO CREATE VIDEO):
– CAMERA: Canon G7X Mark II ⇨ http://amzn.to/2rPix8h
– MICROPHONE: Zoom H1 ⇨ http://amzn.to/2rgM7mi
– Newsletter / Website ⇨ http://www.tripastute.com
– Instagram ⇨ https://www.instagram.com/tripastute/
– Pinterest ⇨ https://www.pinterest.com/tripastute/
– Twitter ⇨ https://twitter.com/TripAstute
– Facebook ⇨ https://www.facebook.com/TripAstute/
– Snapchat ⇨ @tripastute
SUPPORT US (USING OUR AFFILIATE LINK):
– Shop on Amazon ⇨ https://www.amazon.com/?tag=tripa02-20
– Airbnb (use ERNESTS1215 for off your 1st booking) ⇨ http://bit.ly/2rjNUak
– Lyft (use ERNEST243 for off your 1st ride) ⇨ http://lft.to/2rjP8lX
– Uber (use ERNESTS1354ue for off your 1st ride) ⇨ http://ubr.to/2rB157P
– Santo Rico by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
– Fortaleza by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
– Getz Me to Brazil by Doug Maxwell/Media Right Productions
– Staccato by Vibe Tracks Video Rating: / 5
Today’s question is from Youtube user Slidellian: we used a Secured credit card with a ,000
security deposit to build up my credit and obtain new cards. Will closing the guaranteed card getting my deposit back harm my credit history, and when so just how? May I transform my secured card to an unsecured card?
Ask united states your credit concerns in remarks and discover the next card at https://www.creditcardinsider.com/
Discover all about how you can make use of secured charge cards to ascertain or restore your credit, and then transform them to unsecured cards when you’re ready to maneuver on.
Each week, John Ulzheimer responses YOUR credit concerns. E-mail united states, call us, or ask on live chat, so we may reply to your question on YouTube!
To learn about credit ratings, credit history, managing financial obligation, and exactly how bank cards work, take a look at our realize area at https://www.creditcardinsider.com/learn/
If you’re searching for a credit card, begin your quest at https://www.creditcardinsider.com/credit-cards/
Join our community!
https://plus.google.com/+Creditcardinsider Tweets by CardInsider
< item type=" application/x-shockwave-flash" style =" width:425 px; elevation:355 px;" information="// www.youtube.com/v/TKrS5Bd39oU?color2=FBE9EC&version=3&modestbranding=1" >< param name =" flick" value="// www.youtube.com/v/TKrS5Bd39oU?color2=FBE9EC&version=3&modestbranding=1"/ > http://www.newhorizon.org- It’s constantly excellent to benefit from advertising rates. Yet this is not going last. Ultimately the zero percent rate of interest will certainly end. Right here are things to do when you are challenged with this circumstance. I hope this can help you.
If you have questions, simply leave a remark listed below.
If you are looking for credit rating cards with low rates of interest
ON FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/NewHorizonBusinessServicesInc
ON TWITTER – https://twitter.com/NewHorizonOrg
If you similar to this video clip please Like, Rate, as well as Share as well as Subscribe.
Thank you for watching:-RRB-.
< things kind="application/x-shockwave-flash" design="width:425 px; height:355 px;" data ="// www.youtube.com/v/jrGywcpfUuQ?color2=FBE9EC&version=3&modestbranding=1" > Financial Debt Free forever’s David Bach reveal you the best ways to reduce your bank card interest prices in six actions. For more fantastic video clips, check out WalletPop.com.